Spring 2019 Dance Lessons and Practices
Lessons for Spring 2019 will start the week of March 25, 2019 at Lakeroad Public School, and will include:
- Beginner Tango and Jive session 7:30 to 8:30 pm Tuesdays
- Beginner Waltz and Rumba session 7:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesdays
- Intermediate Tango and Jive session 8:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesdays
Combined practice for all the above sessions will be available from 7:30 to 9:30 pm on Mondays, starting after the 1st week of lessons.
Each session consists of 10 dance lessons, subject to school gym availability.
Class size will be targetted at a limit of 12 couples.
Cost per each session, which includes the instructor-led Monday practice time, is $100/couple.
How to Register:
- Registration, along with payment, may be submitted at the last class lesson of the Winter 2019 session (i.e. at the classes durning the
week of March 18), OR
- In-person registration on March 25, 7:30-8:30pm at Landowne Public School, Sarnia, OR
- Mail-in registration and payment, to be received by the club no later than March 22, OR
- Registration at the first night of Spring 2019 classes, on a first-come basis.
Sequence Dance practices will continue Monday evenings at Lansdowne Public School, 7:30 to ~9:30 pm.
There is no session fee to take Sequence Dance practices, however a club membership is required.
Note that instruction and practice classes are only held when the school location is open on the day of our scheduled event.
For the full year school calendar, click on Lambton Kent
ELEMENTARY and SECONDARY SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR 2018-2019 or check our Calendar of Events page to view
scheduled school closures.