Fall 2018 Dance Lessons and Practices
Lessons for Fall 2018 will include:
- Beginner Waltz and Rumba session 7:30 to 8:30 pm Tuesdays
- Beginner Jive and Tango session 7:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesdays
- Intermediate Waltz and Rumba session 8:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesdays
Combined practice for all the above sessions will be available from 7:30 to 9:30 pm on Mondays.
Each session consists of 10 dance lessons, subject to school gym availability.
Cost per each session, which includes the Monday practice time, is $100/couple.
Fall 2018 Sequence Dance practices will include:
- Beginner Sequence 7:30 to 8:30 pm Mondays
- Intermediate Sequence 8:30 to 9:45pm Mondays
There is no session fee to take Sequence Dance practices, however a club membership is still required
Starting dates and locations for all lessons and practices will be be posted in September as school gym availablity is confirmed
by the Lambton-Kent District School Board.
Check back at this site to obtain a Registration Form once these details have been finalized.