Welcome to the Sarnia Ballroom Dancing Club
WHAT'S HAPPENING ...
March Club Dance
Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Royal Canadian Legion Branch 62, 286 Front St N, Sarnia, ON.
The evening will start at 7:30 with a 1/2 hour "Dance Workshop" where guidance will be provided on a set of dance steps.
The regular dance program will then follow from 8:00-11:00pm
- Club members $20/couple; Non-members $30/couple
- First time dance attendee? Check out FREE admission
Dance Lessons Spring 2020
Lessons for the Spring 2020 session will include:
- Beginner Fox Trot and Samba, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Tuesdays
- Beginner Cha Cha and Quick Step, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesdays
- Intermediate Cha Cha and Quick Step, 8:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesdays
Including combined, instructor-led practices on Mondays 7:30-9:00
Lessons start week of March 23, 2020
Registration, with payment, can be mailed to the Club, to be received by March 19, OR
Register in-person evening of first lesson - March 24 or 25
Sequence Practice Update
Until further notice, Sequence practices on Monday evenings at Lansdowne Public School are cancelled.
Open Practice Update
Until further notice, Open practices on Friday evenings at Lakeroad Public School are cancelled.