Welcome to the Sarnia Ballroom Dancing Club
WHAT'S HAPPENING ...
February Valentine's Dance
Saturday, February 15, 2020 at Royal Canadian Legion Branch 62, 286 Front St N, Sarnia, ON.
The evening will start at 7:30 with a 1/2 hour "Dance Workshop" where guidance will be provided on a set of dance steps.
The regular dance program will then follow from 8:00-11:00pm
- Club members $20/couple; Non-members $30/couple
- First time dance attendee? Check out FREE admission
Dance Lessons Winter 2020
Lessons for the Winter 2020 session will include:
- Beginner Waltz and Rumba, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Tuesdays
- Beginner Tango and Jive, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesdays
- Intermediate Waltz and Rumba, 8:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesdays
Including combined, instructor-led practices on Mondays 7:30-9:00
Lessons start week of January 6, 2020
Early Registration at Grace United Church Jan 2, 2020 from 7:00-8:00pm
Sequence dance practices and instructions re-start January 6, 2020 @ Lansdowne Public School from 7:30 - 9:00.
Open to all SBDC members - No additional fee.