Welcome to the Sarnia Ballroom Dancing Club
WHAT'S HAPPENING ...
Christmas Dinner, Dance and Entertainment
Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Sarnia Polish Hall.
$45/person for members; $55/person for non-SBDC members.
Get your tickets by Nov. 27
- Available at the November Club Dance,
- Or Contact . . .
- Alec Ip 519-542-8331
- Lyndee Lu Cole 519-542-5426
- Rick Huras 519-542-7908
Dance Lessons Winter 2020
Lessons for the Winter 2020 session will include:
- Beginner Waltz and Rumba, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Tuesdays
- Beginner Tango and Jive, 7:30 to 8:30 pm Wednesdays
- Intermediate Waltz and Rumba, 8:30 to 9:30 pm Wednesdays
Including combined, instructor-led practices on Mondays 7:30-9:00
Lessons start week of January 6, 2020
Early Registration at Grace United Church Jan 2, 2020 from 7:00-8:00pm
Sequence dance practices and instructions start Sept. 23 @ Lansdowne Public School from 7:30 - 9:00.
Open to all SBDC members - No additional fee.